March 10, 2019
Is a major contributing factor to infertility. These are usually caused by surgery and it occurs when scar tissue is formed. When this tissue affects the ovaries or fallopian tubes, infertility can result.
The main cause of pelvic adhesion is Idiopathic (unknown cause). But some factors may be considered:
- Tissue hypoxia during surgery
- Presence of foreign bodies
- Over-stimulation of tissues during surgery
- Treatment Using Assisted Reproductive Technique
– In Vitro Fertilization and Embryo transfer (IVF)
– Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Fibrinolytic Agents
- Anti-Inflammatory Agents
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.